The Best Way to Better Hearing!
We are very committed to:
- Providing our services through highly skilled and trained professionals.
- Implementing up-to-date evidence-based clinical procedures.
- Using state of the art equipment.
- Choosing and prescribing the most appropriate products to meet our patients needs.
- And providing excellent Customer Service.
Our registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Specialists are able to offer our patients complete hearing care services including:
- Hearing assessments for both adults and children using state of the art equipment.
- Hearing aid evaluations, prescriptions and custom fittings.
- Custom swim plugs, noise protectors and Musician’s earplugs.
- Assistive listening devices – amplified telephones and FM systems.
- And counseling for a wide range of hearing care needs.
Complete audiology reports will be sent to your doctor promptly via mail or fax as preferred.
We are dedicated to giving the highest level of personal attention and follow up care and support to our clients.